Have you realized that taking care of your lawn is one serious chore that you don’t have the adequate amount of time for? If so you may want to consider seeking professional help, but if you’ve maintained your own landscape for all these years you probably don’t know where to begin. When it comes to choosing a lawn care service…
- Decide what you want from a service. Do you need fertilizing, weed and lawn-damaging pest control, aerating, mowing, as well as small tree and shrub maintenance?
- Inquire about the company’s philosophy and methods. Do they use long-acting fertilizers? Do they routinely spray for pests or problems that you haven’t experienced? Do they check soil before recommending a fertilization program?
- Request a lawn inspection and a free estimate of service costs from the company.
- Ask about prices and what services are included.
- Understand what services the company is proposing to provide before work starts. Find out what treatments are included, when they will be applied, and what results can be expected.
- Make sure the service is licensed to apply lawn-care products as required by your state. (BHG)
If you reside in the Denver area and are in need of professional lawn care service contact Phase One Landscapes at 303-750-6060.